Villas for rent in Starlake - The villas have an area of 185–400 m2, 3 floors, and an emphasis on green space and public facilities. Renting Starlake villas is a good choice for those who want to live and work in a comfortable space. Starlake Tay Ho West is definitely a top-notch urban area, with its location being one of the most prime in Hanoi. It's situated right next to West Lake, and the arterial traffic axis connects it to Noi Bai International Airport. The urban area has been invested in and built by the world-famous Daewoo E&C corporation, ensuring that it's modern and classy. It's definitely one of the most sought-after properties in Vietnam.


villas for rent in Starlake

Overview of Starlake Tay Ho Tay urban area 

Villas for rent in Starlake Tay Ho impress buyers and investors with their quality and design. Let's take a look at key features of Villas for rent in Starlake Tay Ho.

  • Project's name: Starlake Tay Ho
  • Project owner: THT Development Co., Ltd
  • Investor: Daewoo E&C Group
  • The number of villas: 77 villas
  • Common acreage: 185 - 400m2
  • The height of villas: 3-4 floors

Villas for rent in Starlake Tay Ho impress Address: Located on the extended Nguyen Van Huyen Street, Tay Ho, Hanoi. The administrative boundaries of Starlake Tay Ho Tay belong to Xuan La ward (Tay Ho district), Nghia Do ward (Cau Giay district), and Xuan Tao and Co Nhue wards (Tu Liem district).

Implementation stages:

  • Phase 1 (114.8 ha): June 2010 to December 2019
  • Phase 2 (71.5 ha): 5 years from when Hanoi City hands over 71.5 ha of cleared land.

The prime location in Hanoi

From Starlake Tay Ho Tay urban area, it is easy to access Ring Road 2 (Nhat Tan Bridge), Ring Road 2.5 (West of Hanoi), Ring Road 3 (Thang Long Bridge), and Urban Railway 2 and 4 in the future. Living in villas for rent in Starlake Tay Ho brings the best transport advantage for residents.

On the other hand, Starlake Tay Ho Tay keeps an ideal distance to Noi Bai international airport (14km), Hoan Kiem district center (5km), National Convention Center (7 km), and other administrative centers. If walking, residents only take 7 minutes to West Lake and 3 minutes to Hoang Quoc Viet Street.

Types of villas for rent in Starlake Tay Ho Tay Villa


Starlake villa area consists of 2 phases. Phase 1 has an area of 11 hectares, planned with 3 subdivisions: H6, H7, H10 and H11. Construction density accounts for 36% while the remaining 64% is for public land, artificial lake (4.5 ha), children's playground, paddling pool, tennis court and landscape for the whole area. This information below is about types of villas for rent in Starlake:

  • Single villa with an area of ​​265 - 400m2, 3 floors
  • Duplex villa with an area of ​​185 - 310m2, 3 floors
  • Semi-detached house with an area of ​​130 - 245m2, 4 floors

Starlake Villa Phase 2 is in Tay Ho district, near Vo Chi Cong Street, and is currently under construction. Villas for rent in Starlake are increasingly popular due to their large area, reasonable and modern design, and suitability for large families. The security system in the subdivisions is highly appreciated, and the service for residents is always guaranteed to be of good quality.

Facilities and services when living in villas for rent in Starlake urban area

Villas for rent in Starlake - Utility services here include a 4.5-hectare air-conditioned lake, a swimming pool, a children's play area, an outdoor tennis court, an indoor golf course, and a shopping area. Starlake Tay Ho Tay uses 8 hectares of land for an international standard school. In addition, the surrounding facilities also include Thang Long Theater, a shopping complex, an art quarter with the miniature space of Broadway (USA), Venice (Italy), Times Square (USA).

Especially, the price of villas for rent in Starlake Tay Ho is reasonable and suitable for typical budgets. You can negotiate with villa owners to get more comfortable costs. 

At Tan Long Land, we are a distributor of real estate projects with many experts with more than 20 years of practical experience in the market and a sales staff of up to 1000 people. With the same desire to bring customers the best quality products with the best service environment, Tan Long Land has been raised, positioned, and branded in Vietnam. We commit to providing the best consulting service to our customers to help them choose the appropriate villas for rent in Starlake. Renting Starlake villas is a good choice for those who live and work there.

Contact information:

  • Hotline: 0989.734.734
  • Email:
  • Website:

See more: